The OBM team is proud to announce the availability of OBM version 126.96.36.199.
Following is a summary of what changed:
This version fixes two crucial bugs :
- Since 188.8.131.52, we store more sensitive information into EHCache and expect it to be persistent. Unfortunately, it doesn't work as expected for various reasons and every server restart makes this information disappear. It's now fixed into 184.108.40.206.
- Some phones had a hard time doing initial synchronization, so we are now more forgiving about protocol respect to make it work smoothly.
Idempotence in OBM-Sync
We implemented idempotence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idempotence) for contacts and events creation through obm-sync.
This effectively prevents creating the same contact or event multiple times if the same request is sent multiple times and thus, prevents duplication.
- Some database migration scripts were not executed when upgrading from a previous version to version 2.4.2.x. It is now fixed with this version.
- We improved sent emails with more details about resources involved.
- We improved conflicts resolution in OBM-UI and fixed an issue where some attendees might be lost.
We fixed a total of 19 tickets for this version. The complete list can be found here (you will need a free Jira account to access the list).
How to get it?
Please follow the documentation link for install instructions and various links to help you get this release.
We strongly encourage everyone to upgrade to this release.